A shocking footage of a McDonald’s staff attacking a customer has been doing the rounds on the internet.
According to the witness who recorded fight, the brawl broke out after the customer allegedly tried to fill soft drink into a free water cup.
Along with the video in which she uploaded, she wrote: “The lady asked for a water cup and supervisor shut down the soda machine because she wasn’t letting her get a free soda.”
You can watch the crazy fight here:
And in case you’re not able to watch the video, here’s what happened:
- Video starts off with the McDonald’s staff stomping towards the customer who throws a cup of milkshake at her. Customer also hits the staff with a metal tray.
- The staff also never give chance. Staff grabs the customer by her hair and starts punching her in the face before tossing her to another table.
- A few other people runs over to try and break up the two.
- Another woman in blue drags the customer away but gets hit in the face.
- Woman in blue not happy that she kena hit, she returns the customer with a few punches.
- McDonald’s staff appears behind the customer and grabs her by her hair again.
- Staff throws customer with a few more punches before she slams her down another table.
- The staff can also be heard shouting something along the line of “You said my momma a bitch? My momma ain’t dead, you respect my momma!”
- There is a moment of peace when both the staff and customer stop and walk away.
- Armed with a chair this time, the customer appears again but the chair was quickly removed from the customer by the staff.
- Customer continues to provoke staff by challenging her, but before any blows were exchanged, the video ends.
Oh by the way, this incident didn’t take place in Singapore, so don’t worry.
But nevertheless, here’s a few valuable lessons to learn from the fight:
- Never pick a fight with service staff, especially if you know you confirm lose one.
- Always treat others how you want to be treated. Don’t anyhow punch people if you don’t want to get punched.
- Never try to steal soft drink from the soft drinks fountain machine.
- Don’t wear skimpy clothes if you must fight.
- And remember to always wear a bra.
- Oh my tian, did Jamus Lim Oppar just look down on Singaporean workers? - October 15, 2020
- Survey shows that Singaporeans feel positive about having foreigners here, only 14% buay song - October 11, 2020
- Foreign airline crew tio pok liao, then the remaining tenancy how? - October 1, 2020